Jeff Vanuga is based in Dubois, Wyoming and specializes in both advertising and editorial media. His work has been published world wide in magazines and major advertising campaigns.
Some of his credits include National Geographic Magazine, National Geographic Traveler, Travel Holiday, People Magazine, NBC News, The Guardian, Outside, BBC Wildlife, National Wildlife, Ranger Rick, Audubon, Sierra Club, Time, Natural History, Smithsonian, Discovery, Wyoming Wildlife, Outside, New York Times, Random House, Apple Computer, Ford, Nissan, Frontier Airlines, Early Winters, Patagonia, Wyoming Division of Tourism and thousands more in magazines, advertising, books and calendars around the globe.
He has won major international awards including:
- - First place in the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year and the National Wildlife Photographic Competition
- - Showcase top ten winner in the North American Nature Photography Competition in 2010 and 2011
- - Showcase top ten winner in Nature’s Best Photography Competition in 2008, 2010 and 2011
- - Placed 1st in the 2015 Olympus Global Open Competition Places to Preserve out of a - field of 120,000 submissions
- - Recently his book entitled "Fordor's Compass Guide to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks" took a silver medal in the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill School of Journalism and Mass Communication from a field of 1,161 entries.
- - Photo District News featured Jeff as one of their top 50 States Photographers and he has hosted TV shows on nature photography for the Outdoor Life Channel and Nature’s Best Magazine.
Jeff leads tours for the largest photography tour company in the world, Joseph Van Os Photo Safaris, and additional tours for National Geographic Expeditions, First Light Workshops, African Wildlife Foundation, Nature's Best Magazine, Sante Fe Workshops and the Moab Photography Symposium. . His work is represented by Getty Images and the Nature Picture Library stock agencies.